b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blog: One-Year Anniversary! 

One year ago today I laid down my virtual tent somewhere on the outskirts of the blogposphere's mainstream. Since then the Astros won a playoff series, President Bush won a mandate, and I won my way into the hearts of millions.

Maybe not, but two out of three ain't bad.

My first entry last year told you what to expect from the LM Blog. Sports... Politics... Astros... Longhorns... Jessica Alba... Based on the whopping 50+ visitors I get each day, I'd say that formula has worked well. Expect more of the same in 2005!

In fact, this anniversary comes at some odd nexus point in the space-time continuum. Jessica Alba's new film -- Sin City -- opens nationwide tomorrow, while the Texas Spring Football game takes place on Saturday. Then next Tuesday, the Astros kick off another season on the diamond. Bizarre, right?

Anyway, thanks for reading. Let Year Two in the LM Blogging Empire begin!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?