b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Television: More "Real World" Fun 

Before people start thinking I'm a "Real World" junkie, I want to preface this post by saying that I've only seen the current installment (RW: Philadelphia) twice, and I really haven't watched regularly since the Las Vegas season.

But I'm glad I saw last night's episode, if only for the single greatest line in television history:

"I think that scabies might be the best thing to ever happen to the house."
Nice. One of the blonde girls got scabies and the rest of the house freaked at the thought. I would have, too.

The shots of them gingerly disinfecting everything -- holding linens like you might grip a dirty baby's diaper -- was the best RW moment since a distraught Montana moped through cleaning every inch of the Boston house, after she was fired from the youth center for giving wine to kids.

If some dumb ho brought scabies into my house then I'd be on the next taxi to a hotel, and you can damn sure bet MTV would be picking up the tab.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?