b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Random: T.D. Sanchez Wrap-Up 

It was a valiant effort, but in the end, the deficit was just too great. Trailing 19-10 in the final at-bat of the 2004 softball season, T.D. Sanchez could only manage six runs. The potantial tying run lined out to the second baseman to conclude a rough 0-6 Fall campaign.

Through four seasons in 2004 my softball team, T.D. Sanchez, compiled a 14-18 record, including a 7-1 Summer I championship. Unfortunately because of that we were moved up a league into high intermediate for the Fall season, where things didn't really go our way.

This was my first year on the team and I had a good time playing, even if my batting average might have hovered in the sub-.300 range. I like to think I made up for it with my savvy behind the plate.

I hope to make a few adjustments in the offseason that will help to improve my game for the start of the Spring league in February. They include: drinking a lot of beer and learning to hit better. I aim high.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?