b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

Personal: Computer Woes 

So Thursday evening, my computer took a bath.

I was relieved to see that after much intense drying, it turned on. Unfortunately, though, it didn't emerged unscathed. For example, everytime I type the following keys: f, 2, 3, 8, 9, 0, j... I actually get: rf, w2, e3, i8, o9, p0, uj... It's rfun going back and deleting extra letters.... constantly.

Plus my "h" doesn't work at all. how do I type it then? More fun, I tell you. I get to copy and paste each time, which is made difficult by a mouse that is stuck in the middle of the screen, able to move vertically but not horizontally.

have you ever tried to surf the web using only the tab key and a half-functional mouse? It sucks.

So I need a new computer. I needed a new one anyway, as it's outdated and slow to begin with, but now I really do. To make matters worse, my TV conked out on me last week, so that needs replacing, too. Merry Christmas to me!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?