b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

Blog: Blogger Awards 

Nominations for the 2004 Blogger Awards are open at Wizbang.

Two quick comments:

1) This is not meant as a plea to nominate me, as this place is as run-of-the-mill as you'll find in the "blogosphere."

2) This seems like a more convoluted process than the BCS. Apparently anyone can nominate anyone, which has pretty much resulted in a lot of other pedestrian bloggers pimping themselves. And I have no idea how the actual selection works. Do people then vote after the nominations take place?

Anyway, since I do read a lot of other blogs, I thought I'd mention the sites that I think are most worthy in some of the main categories. The only problem is that I can't really decide which ones I think are most worthy. Baseball Crank? Alarming News? Dummocrats? The Fat Guy?

It's not exactly like trying to figure out who is my favorite: Bagwell or Biggio, but it's damn close. At any rate, they're all good choices, and a hell of a lot better than the crap I churn out on a semi-regular basis here (though I think my Astros coverage is pretty damn good). So go nominate one of those sites, and if there's some sort of vote after that, then go vote for one of them. Or all of them.

Or you could be boring and vote for InstaPundit.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?