b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Baseball: The Game Seven Before the Real Game Seven 

Yankees-Red Sox are on right now, and the Sawx hold a two-run lead in the first. No, I'm not live-blogging this thing, but perhaps I'll write about it at varying times throughout the evening.

To tell the truth, I'm pretty spent right now, emotionally speaking. I didn't even make my softball game tonight.

Oh, and the West Wing Season Premiere is in twenty minutes. That's actually more important to me than the outcome of this game. I meant to write a preview today, but with the game I didn't get to it. Looks like they're shaking things up in the bartlett White House this season. Hopefully that means some cool new Republicans.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?