b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Politics: Not Much to Say 

For the past week or two, my posts have all been sports-related. Part of that is due to the beginning of football season, and part of it is due to the Astros' resurgence.

Mainly, though, I just haven't had much to say on the political front. Since President Bush's post-convention bounce, most of the news on the political front has centered around the kind of trivialities that mar campaigns. I honestly don't care about Dan Rather's documents about Bush's service, and whether or not they're authentic. And John Kerry's swift boat service ordeal jumped the shar weeks ago.

I'd just like to know who bases his or her vote on this kind of "news"? Call me when the debates start.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?