b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

Music: 'Drag it Up' Almost Here 

The Old 97's 7th CD hits stores one week from tomorrow, and their tour brings them through their home state this weekend.
 
I haven't fully decided whether I will venture across town to see them at Stubb's, or whether I'll take 35 north toward Dallas (as opposed to "south toward Laredo") and check out the Gypsy Tea Room show.  Perhaps I'll do both. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen them on consecutive days (or the second, or the third).
 
The pre-release hype for "Drag it Up" has started, and Frank at the Olds' official site has a good collection of reviews. I'll offer my own as soon as I grab a copy.
 
I should probably warn everyone to expect a blitz of Old 97's-themed posts this week.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?