b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Why Do I Blog? 

I found this link from Lorie at PoliPundit. La Shawn Barber asks her readers, "why do you blog?," and they respond. (more response)

I started blogging as a way to supplement my monthly writing at INsite Magazine. I enjoy writing for INsite, but it doesn't reach a lot of readers, and as an entertainment magazine, it doesn't allow me to comment on politics.

I realize that my catch-all blog is no Instapundit or the like, but hey, I'm still fairly new to all of this. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, though, once baseball season ends. My Astros content accounts for a sizeable portion of my entries. We should have some interesting football writing this Fall, as well as more election coverage, so hopefully it will keep us busy.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?