b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

An Imperfect Union 

Throws Like A Girl is dumping the Astros.

Astros, where are my miracle come-from-behind victories? Where are my clutch hits? Where are my playoff hopes? A girl gets tired of waiting.

Listen. We know nothing's going to change between us. Please try to keep your dignity.

I think it's best that you go. I know you just got back from a two-week roadtrip. I know you are presently in Houston for your longest homestand of the season. I know it's not so easy for you to pack up and leave. And listen, I have tickets Thursday, Friday and Saturday. But I can't see you right now. Maybe I'll go to eBay. Maybe I'll go stay at my mom's house this weekend. And you know, I got to meet Oakland just last week -- they've scored 75 runs since then, by the way, while you've scored -- what is it, 20? They seem nice.
I bet she thinks Brad Ausmus is hot.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?