b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

More Love for Sweet Jessica 

The Sports Guy hates lists. But he obviously loves Jessica Alba.

No. 2. Every list is completely subjective and almost always ridiculous.

They shouldn't make you angry. Really, they shouldn't. For instance, FHM's most recent "100 Sexiest Women" list ranked the Olsen Twins at No. 21, Jessica Alba at No. 35, and the Band Camp girl from "American Pie" at No. 48. Take it from someone who's seen all four of them in person -- sandwiching those other three around Jessica Alba is like ranking the greatest NBA players ever and putting Larry Bird between Pat Cummings and the Van Arsdale twins. This shouldn't make me angry. Really, it shouldn't.


I saw that list. It horrified me. I want to say that it actually listed Ms. Alba at No. 9, but I could be wrong. Eight women should never come before JA, especially when one is Jennifer Lopez.

Oh yeah, and the Sports Guy actually does mention sports in the column. But it's the NBA, so I stopped reading.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?