b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Irresponsible Journalism? 

Maybe. I was checking out the front page at MSNBC.Com, and I saw this: 'The Sopranos' lose one of their own.

WHAT!?!? WHY DON'T YOU FRIGGIN' RUIN IT FOR ME!

Of course a friend already blurted that out to me last night (I've missed the past three episodes), but what about the people that wanted to be completely spoiler-free? Here they are, looking for some leftist anti-Bush coverage, and MSNBC just blurts out a major development in the show's story. Fortunately I still don't know which character bit the dust, but it's still disappointing to semi-know what happens.

Oh, and yes, I realize the hypocrisy that I've just committed. But I majored in journalism, so it must be ingrained.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?