b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Mark Cuban, Chris Rock, and Weird Cell Phone Calls 

Mark Cuban has had a problem with crank cell phone calls lately. Those pesky Spurs fans just love giving him crap!

Anyway, in dealing with a rash of annoying calls, Cuban referenced this tale, from a woman in NYC that happened to get Chris Rock's old cell number. It's an interesting read, as is the ensuing update.

The whole thing reminds me of when I used to have Ricky Williams' cell phone number. I got it from Matt, who got it from his girlfriend, Rachel, whose sister dated the former UT star. There were a few times (usually drunken nights) when I thought I might call, just for the hell of it. But I never did.

Oh, and Go Spurs!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?