b The Longhorn Mafia <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Gay or Not Gay? 

So tonight I found myself watching ABC's The Bachelor. Only because The O.C. is not on this week, mind you. I've caught a couple minutes of some of the finales only because I know people will be talking about it the next day, but I'm not a regular viewer.

But just a couple of random observations:

--Jesse Palmer, former University of Florida quarterback and current NY Giants quarterback, is "The Bachelor" this time around. Some of the girls called him, "the hottest bachelor ever". That is quite the bullet point on Mr. Palmer's resume.

--F the Giants.

--It's quite an odd concept for me to imagine going into a room full of 25 beautiful women, knowing that you are going to be spending the next six weeks with them. I get excited when I talk to 2 girls....at once!

--Does it take a special woman to go on these shows, or is it all types? I mean to go on this show, you have to A.) Want to be on TV; B.) Want to fight multiples of other women for this guy; and C.) Be ready to marry this random person after 6 weeks.

--I can only imagine the amount of hazing that Palmer will receive from his teammates because of this show.

--The beauty contest winner from Rhode Island has a funny forehead. Perhaps that is why she wears a read dress with her cleavage falling out.

--I felt sorry for the girl that got the "wrong rose".

--He left two of the hottest girls out. The one that looked like Elisabeth Filarksi (Hasselbeck) and the hot little latina that liked football.

--One of the girls went to UT, and he said, "Ah yes, a Longhorn," and proceeded to do the Hook 'Em. Pretty cool.

--Yes, the fact that the hot chick at work watches this show was a major reason why I gayed out for the night.

--Not that there is anything wrong with that.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?